BIKERS WELCOME. WE SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Motorcycling in Vinschgau-Merano
The serpentine route from the foot of Val Senales Glacier takes you to Berghotel Tyrol with its cosy cocktail bar, sun terrace and excellent local cuisine. Authentic, welcoming & typically South Tyrolean. That’s how we roll.
TOURS THROUGH SOUTH TYROL IN ANY DIRECTION
At Berghotel Tyrol, you can set off on a new tour right on the doorstep every day. The Reschen Pass lies to the North. Westwards is the Stilfserjoch with a beautifully appointed panoramic road. The Timmelsjoch, the legendary pass from Ötz Valley to Merano, awaits in the East. And towards the South, beyond the Vinschgau-Merano region? Sooner or later, all roads lead to Rome and the sea.
Before that, we offer you comfortable, 3-star superior accommodation. A good meal as part of our half-board experience. Space to unwind, e.g. in the wellness area or on our comfy beds. And a safe spot to park your bike.
THE HOTEL FOR MOTORBIKE RIDERS
- Ideal location close to the route up to the Val Senales Glacier
- Meeting place for motorbike enthusiasts
- Personal tour tips from the host as a local
- Comfort rooms & a high-quality half-board experience
- Wellness & relaxation on the sun terrace
- Drying room with boot warmers
- Roofed parking space for bikes
- DIY corner for minor repairs
- High-pressure cleaner
TOUR TIPS FROM THE HOST
“Our Berghotel Tyrol is a great place to set off on motorbike tours. Below are some of our favourites.”
- Route Val Senales – Stilfserjoch – Gavia Pass – Gampen Pass – Merano – Val Senales
- Route Val Senales – Merano – Jaufen Pass – Penserjoch – Bolzano – Merano – Val Senales
- Route Val Senales – Merano – Gampen Pass – Tonale Pass – Mendel Pass – Lake Kalter – Bolzano – Wine Route – Merano – Val Senales
- Val Senales – Stilfeserjoch – Umbrail Pass – Engadin – Ofen Pass – Glurns – Val Senales
- Val Senales – Dolomite Circuit – Val Senales
All of them are worth seeing and well known as pleasurable rides! We would gladly help you plan your tour!