OUR BOOKING INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
Active holidays in South Tyrol for mountain enthusiasts.
Below you will find all the information you need about our 3-star superior hotel for active holidays. Do not hesitate to call us or send us an email if you have any further questions or enquiries.
(in an extra bed in the parent’s room with 2 people paying the full price)
Children aged 5–9: 50% reduction on the room price
Children aged 10–13: 30% reduction on the room price
Children aged 14 and above: 10% reduction on the room price
Our Berghotel Tyrol is not oriented for families with small children up to 4 years.
1 adult + 1 child (aged 5-13) = 30% reduction for the child
(excluding high season)
We have 3 single rooms in our Hotel which can be booked directly. If the 3 rooms are already occupied and you still want a single room, we charge € 25.00 extra per day for single occupancy of a double room.
When you arrive, there will be bathrobes in each room that you can wear when visiting the wellness area.
If you make a short trip of 1-3 days we calcolate € 10,00.- for each bathrobe.
Dogs are welcome at our hotel! on request but not in every season!
Kindly send us a short message telling us the breed of your dog. We charge an additional €15.00 / € 20,00 per day (without food). Please bring a blanket & basket for your room. Dogs are not permitted in the dining room, swimming pool or wellness area. Dogs must be kept on the leash in the hotel. The dog owners are liable for any and all damage.
- €10.00 per person will be deducted for Bed & Breakfast bookings.
- Missed meals will not be refunded.
- Payment options:
Cash (up to € 1.999.99), cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard & Eurocard and maestro)
- Bookings are only effective once we have confirmed them in writing and you have paid a deposit.
Please understand that smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel. You may repair to the balconies & terrace if you wish to smoke.
Skis and boots in winter
Hiking boots and mountain bikes in summer
Right in front of the hotel
You can travel conveniently to the ski area using the free ski bus in winter
- DIY corner
- Roofed parking spaces (limited number)
- High-pressure cleaner
general CANCELLATION TERMS
We hope it doesn’t happen. But if you are forced to cancel your holiday, we request that you contact us personally. We will do our best to deal with the matter as quickly and easily as possible to the satisfaction of everyone involved.
Our cancellation policy
- For cancellations made up to 31 days before the date of arrival, no additional fee will be charged.
- For cancellations within 30 to 15 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total booking will be charged.
- For cancellations within 14 to 8 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total booking will be charged.
- For cancellations within 7 to 1 day prior to arrival, 80% of the total booking will be charged.
- For cancellations on the day of arrival, 100% of the total booking will be charged.
- In case of early departure, late arrival or no-show, we will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the amount paid for the missing days.