OUR BOOKING INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
Active holidays in South Tyrol for mountain enthusiasts. Dogs are welcome.
Below you will find all the information you need about our 3-star superior hotel for active holidays. Do not hesitate to call us or send us an email if you have any further questions or enquiries.
(in an extra bed in the parent’s room with 2 people paying the full price)
Fixed daily price for children aged 4 and below: €15.00 per child
Children aged 5–9: 50% reduction on the room price
Children aged 10–13: 30% reduction on the room price
Children aged 14 and above: 10% reduction on the room price
1 adult + 1 child aged 13 and below = 30% reduction for the child
(excluding high season)
Surcharge for single occupancy: € 15.00 per day
We charge € 25.00 extra per day for single occupancy of a double room if all of our 3 single rooms are already occupied and you would still like a room to yourself.
When you arrive, there will be bathrobes in each room that you can wear when visiting the wellness area.
If you make a short trip of 1-3 days we calcolate € 7,00.- for each bathrobe.
Dogs are welcome at our hotel! on request
Kindly send us a short message telling us the breed of your dog. We charge an additional €10.00 per day (without food). Please bring a blanket & basket for your room. Dogs are not permitted in the dining room, swimming pool or wellness area. Dogs must be kept on the leash in the hotel. The dog owners are liable for any and all damage.
- €10.00 per person will be deducted for Bed & Breakfast bookings.
- Missed meals will not be refunded.
- Payment options:
Cash (up to € 999.99), cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard & Eurocard and maestro)
- Bookings are only effective once we have confirmed them in writing and you have paid a deposit.
Please understand that smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel. You may repair to the balconies & terrace if you wish to smoke.
Skis and boots in winter
Hiking boots and mountain bikes in summer
Right in front of the hotel
You can travel conveniently to the ski area using the free ski bus in winter
- DIY corner
- Roofed parking spaces (limited number)
- High-pressure cleaner
cancellation regulations covid-19
Free cancellation 14 days before arrival
Free and uncomplicated rebooking
If your arrival is not possible due to official reasons (travel warning, Red Zone for South Tyrol/Italy) or if you have tested positive yourself, a cancellation is of course possible free of charge.
To protect yourself from possible cancellation fees, we recommend that you take out our travel cancellation insurance: Europäische Reiseversicherung
Good tip: Europäische Reiseversicherung has currently also included cancellation and trip interruption cases in connection with Covid-19 in its scope of insurance. We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance at the same time as booking your holiday.
general CANCELLATION TERMS
We hope it doesn’t happen. But if you are forced to cancel your holiday, we request that you contact us personally. We will do our best to deal with the matter as quickly and easily as possible to the satisfaction of everyone involved.
Our cancellation policy
- We do not charge for cancellations received more than 30 days before your arrival. We will hold your deposit in trust for future bookings.
- Kindly be aware that we will charge your deposit as a handling fee for cancellations received between 30 and 21 days before your arrival.
- We will charge 50 % of the total booking amount for cancellations received between 20 and 15 days before your arrival.
- We will charge 80 % of the total booking amount for cancellations received between 14 and 8 days before your arrival.
- We will charge 90 % of the total booking amount for cancellations received within 7 days of your arrival.